Other benefits include:
- Advancing the legitimacy and public trust in the human resources profession.
- Elevating the profile of the profession within Ontario workplaces.
- Increasing knowledge and experience in the field of regulatory governance.
- A means of maintaining professional competency.
- Hours spent as a volunteer Board member can be counted toward continuing professional development.
- Networking and sharing viewpoints with senior and executive-level HR professionals.
For further information, please apply here:
Questions? Please contact:
- Full listing of Board Capabilities and Experience(PDF)
- Board Diversity and Inclusion Policy (PDF)
- Terms of Office for Directors (PDF)
- Director Role Description (PDF)
- 2023 Election Protocol (PDF)