Following a review of a matter, the Review Committee may do one of three things:
- Take no further action;
- Require the member or firm to provide to the committee, on an on-going basis, any document or information for the time and in the manner specified by the committee; or
- Hold a hearing on the matter.
Reports of a bankruptcy or insolvency event should be made to the Office of the Registrar in writing by completing the Bankruptcy or Insolvency Event Report Form.
The following information will be required as part of the report:
- Documents relating to the bankruptcy or insolvency event;
- Contact information of the Trustee;
- Undertaking to provide the required information if not yet available; and
- Financial situation of HRPA Registered Firm (if applicable).
Important Information & Documents
The completed Report Form, together with the applicable supporting documentation, should be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org