Interested in becoming a speaker for HRPA events?
The HRPA offers excellent opportunities for great presenters to connect with HR professionals through our Professional Development events. By participating in these events, you can:
- Gain exposure to a wide audience of HR and business decision-makers
- Showcase your expertise and position yourself as an expert
- Play a key role in furthering the HR profession
Speaking opportunities come in a wide range of formats including:
- Certificate Programs, Workshops and Seminars
- Online courses and Webinars
- Executive-level events (excluding the Annual Conference)
HRPA Speaker Selection
Below are the requirements Speakers must meet for our events:
- Relevant references
- Speaker’s credentials, reputation and subject expertise
- Proposed topic, relevance to the profession, new approach or research findings
- Ratings based on past session evaluations (where applicable)
- Assessment of the value to the human resources and business community
- How the presentation proposal supports HRPA’s mission and vision
Speaker Submission Instructions
Before you begin your submission, please review the following instructions carefully.
Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
- Review the PDF version of the form in advance to identify all required information and prepare your materials accordingly; please note the maximum word counts for all sections
- Collect all the information you will need in advance to simplify the process
- Please ensure your title is no more than ten words or approximately 50 characters
- Complete all required fields. These fields are indicated with an asterisk (*)
- You may submit up to three proposals in one submission. Subsequent proposals must be entered as new submissions
- Email your completed proposal to email@example.com
- Print/save a copy of your submission for future reference
Speaker Submission Form
If you are only interested in presenting to the HRPA chapter in your local community and are not making yourself available to other HRPA chapters, you do not need to complete the Speaker application form.