Ready to kick-start your HR career?
Looking for a job or internship role in HR? Join the HRPA Student Career Fair on April 26, the ultimate HR job fair and our first HRPA in-person student event since 2020! We’re connecting top talent with top employers so, this is one experience you don’t want to miss.
April 26, 2023
6 pm –
8 pm ET
Student Registrants: FREE
Non-HRPA members: $25
Registration is closed
Thank you to our Sponsor
Simplify your job hunt by joining the HRPA Student Career Fair! Here you’ll connect with top employers, who are actively recruiting students and recent grads for entry-level and internship positions in HR.
- Free registration for members and low cost for non-members for an invaluable career experience
- Connect with multiple employers who are actively looking to fill internships and entry-level roles in HR
- Build your professional network
- Gain relevant industry experience
- Sharpen your communication and interview skills
Registration is now closed. Click here to be added to the waitlist or to be notified about future opportunities.
Finding the right HR candidate doesn’t have to be difficult.
Just become an exhibitor at the HRPA Student Career Fair! As an exhibitor, you’ll get to meet face to face with skilled and qualified students and recent grads in HR, who are eager to bring their freshly gained knowledge to your industry to help you fulfill your business needs.
Best part is that exhibiting at the Career Fair is FREE and as an exhibitor, you’ll get a FREE Hire Authority job listing (valued at $450) once you sign up.
- Free to exhibit and cost-saving way to recruit HR talent
- A free job listing on Hire Authority – an HR-specific job board that attracts over 356,610 job views by job-seekers.
- Expand your talent pool and improve your resume database
- Increased brand exposure and visibility across HRPA’s platforms
- Access to the next generation of HR talent, who can positively contribute to the future workforce and fill your internship or entry level roles