The HRPA is thrilled to announce the results of the 2021 Annual Member and Student Survey Part 1: The Future of the HR Profession.
Every year, we invite our Members and Students to anonymously share their insights on the HR profession and experiences with the HRPA. The feedback we gather serves as a guiding resource for the HRPA, helping us to improve our programs and services and properly address our community’s needs.
This year’s survey ran from April 5 to April 23, 2021 and there were a total of 1507 respondents.
Part 1 of the Annual Member Survey brought to light several key findings:
- 69% of survey respondents feel that it is important or extremely important to be part of a profession that is regulated.
- 53% of participants believed that when it comes to professional development, HR Strategy and Development should be the number one area of focus with Change Management, HR Analytics, Remote Working, and Workplace Investigations also being top priorities.
- 62% of HRPA respondents would like to see the Association place a higher priority on “How-to” guides and HR best practice guidance in the next three years.
- 58% of respondents reported that they benefitted from the professional development opportunities offered by their Chapter.
- 90% of Students who attended Student events found them to be a valuable experience.
To view all the key highlights of the survey, click here.
Thank you, again, to everyone who took the time to participate. With the pandemic underway, we know that the past 15 months have been challenging for HR professionals in particular, and we are grateful for your input.
Feedback helps us keep our Members and Students at the heart of everything we do, and we look forward to continuing to improve and serve you better.
Stay tuned for Part 2 of the Annual Member and Student Survey on Professional Regulation.
May 16, 2022
It’s Official! HRPA is a Great Place to Work® for the Fourth Year in a RowRead more
May 12, 2022
8 Member Benefits to Take Advantage of TodayRead more
May 12, 2022
International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia and BiphobiaRead more
May 05, 2022
May Marks Asian Heritage MonthRead more
April 27, 2022