The HRPA is seeking to recruit volunteers for the 2021-2022 committee term for our HRPA Regulatory Committees.
If you are interested in volunteering for one of the committees detailed below, then you must attend the HRPA Regulatory Committee Boot Camp.
(Number of positions available in brackets).
|Academic Standards Committee -Degree (1)|
Academic Standards Committee (Diploma) (2)
CHRP Exam Validation Committee (3-5)
Continuing Professional Development Committee (6)
|Discipline Committee (4)|
Experience Assessment Committee (5)
Professional Standards Committee (2)
Review Committee (2)
To learn more about the requirements for each opportunity and to apply to one that you qualify for, please go to HRPA Communities. Applications are due by February 22, 2021.
Additional information on these committees can be found here.
About the Boot Camp
Committee appointments are conditional on the completion of the Boot Camp and you may only volunteer for one committee.
The Boot Camp will be held on February 16, 2021 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM ET. The objectives of the Boot Camp are to:
- Ensure understanding of the committee roles you may be considering
- Ensure understanding of the demands and expectations of the role as well as any requirements needed to serve on a committee
The agenda will include:
- A general introduction to the HRPA regulatory committees
- A panel of current members of regulatory committees discussing their experiences
- A presentation from the HRPA’s regulatory counsel, Rebecca Durcan, on what it means to serve the public interest
- A Question and Answer session.
The Boot Camp will be recorded and archived for those who cannot make themselves available for the live offering.
Although the webinar is free of charge, registration is required to receive the login details.
The session is approved for CPD credit.
February 01, 2023
Signature HR Law Course Grows from Strength to StrengthRead more
January 26, 2023
Becoming a Better Ally During Black History Month and BeyondRead more
January 19, 2023
Let's Talk Mental HealthRead more
January 18, 2023
Mentoring Matters: Q&A with Helen Patterson and Sania SanzgiriRead more
January 11, 2023