The Annual Meeting (AM) is one of the most important events for members in the Association’s calendar. Find out what we’ve accomplished on your behalf, and as a regulatory association, over the last fiscal year; hear directly from the Chair, Board and our Interim CEO about plans for 2022 and beyond; and have your voice heard through voting on important proposals and decisions.
Annual Meeting – webcast only in 2022
Due to the ongoing impact of COVID-19 and to support accessibility, we are pleased to present the HRPA 2022 Annual Meeting, as a webcast online.
Watch a recording of the HRPA 2022 Annual Meeting.
To view closed captioning, please ensure that the “CC” button at the bottom right-hand corner of the media player is toggled “on” and blue.
Highlight: Motions Carried at HRPA 2022 Annual Meeting, held on Thursday, May 26, 2022.
- That the Minutes of the last Annual Meeting, held on May 27, 2021 be approved as circulated.
- That the revisions to the Association’s By-Laws and Schedules as circulated and presented be adopted.
- That the Auditor’s Report and Audited Financial Statements for the fiscal year ending November 30, 2021 be accepted as presented.
- That the accounting firm of BDO Canada LLP be appointed Auditors for HRPA for the fiscal year 2022 and that the Board of Directors be empowered to fix the remuneration of the Auditors.
Annual Meeting Materials:
We have compiled all HRPA 2022 Annual Meeting materials in the links provided below. In keeping with our commitment to sustainability, we encourage you to download these Annual Meeting documents for viewing on screen, rather than printing.
- 2022 Agenda (PDF)
- 2021 Minutes (PDF)
- 2022 Proxy Form
- Rules of Procedure (PDF)
- Board Terms of Office (PDF)
- Table of Concordance (PDF)
- HRPA Bylaws
- HRPA SCHEDULE 3 – Chapter Governance and Operating Terms
- HRPA SCHEDULE 5 – Statutory and Standing Regulatory Committees
- 2021 Annual Report (PDF)
** Note: use IE browser for best results, other browsers may require downloading and viewing within the latest Adobe Reader software version
- Reading the minutes of the previous Annual Meeting and any subsequent general or special meetings;
- Confirm, refer or reject any By-Law passed by the Board;
- Receive the audited financial statements;
- Appoint the auditor for the coming year;
- Receive reports from the Chief Executive Officer and the Chair of the Board on the activities of the Board and Association in the previous year;
- Receive a report on the election of Directors;
- Address any other matter as the Board determines may be properly brought before the meeting.