The Annual Meeting (AM) is one the most important events for members in the association’s calendar. Find out what we’ve accomplished on your behalf in the last twelve months; hear directly from the Chair, Board and CEO about plans for 2021 and beyond; and have your voice heard by voting on some very important proposals.
Annual Meeting – webcast only in 2021
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and to support accessibility, the HRPA 2021 Annual meeting took place as a webcast online.
To view closed captioning, please ensure that the “CC” button at the bottom right hand corner of the media player is toggled “on” and blue.
In keeping with HRPA’s commitment to sustainability, we invite you to download these Annual Meeting documents for viewing on screen, rather than printing.
- 2021 Agenda (PDF)
- 2020 Minutes (PDF)
- 2021 Proxy (PDF) **
- Rules of Procedure (PDF)
- Board Terms of Office (PDF)
- Table of Concordance (PDF)
- HRPA Bylaws
- HRPA SCHEDULE 2 – Codes of Conduct
- HRPA SCHEDULE 3 – Chapter Governance and Operating Terms
- HRPA SCHEDULE 5 – Statutory and Standing Regulatory Committees
- 2020 Annual Report (PDF)
** Note: use IE browser for best results, other browsers may require downloading and viewing within the latest Adobe Reader software version
- Reading the minutes of the previous Annual Meeting and any subsequent general or special meetings;
- Confirm, refer or reject any By-Law passed by the Board;
- Receive the audited financial statements;
- Appoint the auditor for the coming year;
- Receive reports from the Chief Executive Officer and the Chair of the Board on the activities of the Board and Association in the previous year;
- Receive a report on the election of Directors;
- Address any other matter as the Board determines may be properly brought before the meeting.