The Annual Meeting (AM) is one the most important events for members in the association’s calendar. Find out what we’ve accomplished on your behalf in the last twelve months.
- Reading the minutes of the previous Annual Meeting and any subsequent general or special meetings;
- Confirm, refer or reject any By-Law passed by the Board;
- Receive the audited financial statements;
- Appoint the auditor for the coming year;
- Receive reports from the Chief Executive Officer and the Chair of the Board on the activities of the Board and Association in the previous year;
- Receive a report on the election of Directors;
- Address any other matter as the Board determines may be properly brought before the meeting.