The way we work is changing rapidly – and your ability to stay ahead of the curve has deep implications for your organization's long-term success.
This session takes a high-level look at the key ideas currently dominating the strategic re-imaging of corporate Canada. Specifically, we'll outline four big ideas – agility, resilience, inclusion and big data – and explore how a deeper understanding of these concepts can help you create a bridge between evolving technology and your workplace culture.
Using case studies from The Globe and Mail's list of Best Workplaces in Canada and Fortune's list of 100 Best Companies to Work For (USA), we'll provide an overview of the ways in which companies are leading the way in human capital management and why certain trends are here to stay.
- Learn how digital disruption is blurring the lines between tech companies and other players
- Learn the importance of creating a workplace culture that supports (rather than hinders) digital transformation
- Learn how organizational agility leads to innovation
- Learn how organizational risk-taking fosters safe risk-taking
- Learn why a culture of inclusion is critical to your business success
- Learn how sophisticated organizations are using big data to drive better decision-making