Peel: 03.20.18 Programs Dinner: Know Your Personality Type and Learn What It Can Do
Today’s increasingly complex workplace demands HR professionals to engage, build, and manage relationships at all levels in order to substantiate business plans and deliver value to the bottom line. Likewise, HR professionals are often called upon to support leaders to do the same while promoting collaborative interactions and fostering a productive and engaged workforce.
This fun and informative session introduces the MBTI® framework and how it can benefit interactions in work and life. Attendees learn about the MBTI® preferences and guesstimate their own personality type based on a verbal description.
- Understand the overall Myers-Briggs framework and the concept of a preference
- List the instrument’s uses and benefits, and reflect on how it can personally benefit you
- Gain insight into the value of preferences and individual differences in the workplace
- Learn how personality type affects teamwork, group dynamics, and organizational behaviour
- Receive information on additional resources for further learning
REGISTRATION & CANCELLATION DEADLINE: Tues. Mar. 13th
Cancellation Policy: You must cancel by the registration deadline or a $45 no-show fee will be charged
Questions: Call or email Tracey Gallacher, HRPA Peel Chapter, Events Coordinator 905-586-0542 firstname.lastname@example.org