Barrie: 04.12.18 How to Be a More Influential Communicator in HR
According to a Forbes survey, 9 out of 10 CEOS believe that communication is critical to the success of their strategic initiatives. However, as an HR professional, it can be difficult to achieve your goals when you lack formal authority over cross-functional teams. Now more than ever, you need influential communication skills to establish more trust and understanding, enhance your professional presence, and achieve your desired outcomes. You will walk away from this practical and interactive session with valuable skills and insights that you can apply in your workplace immediately.
- Identify your natural communication style and understand your speaking strengths and weaknesses.
- How you can personalize your communication with different stakeholders to establish even more trust and understanding.
- How to pay attention to your body language and read the body language of other stakeholders to enhance your professional presence.
- How to respond to impromptu questions more effectively.
- How to overcome public speaking nervousness with effective mental and physical exercises.