HRPA’s survey archive holds our collection of Trends Surveys, Pulse Surveys, Annual Member and Student Surveys, and collaborative surveys done with HRPA partners.
HRPA conducts an annual Trends Survey of our members and students to gather benchmarking information on a wide variety of HR and employment related topics. Read the reports below to learn more about vacation and time off, benefits, learning and development, recruitment, performance management and other HR trends and challenges.
HRPA Pulse Surveys offer a snapshot of how HRPA members and students feel about topical issues affecting the human resources profession. Our key highlights reports provide a summary of the major findings from each survey.
- August 2021 – Workforce Recovery
- June 2021 – COVID-19 Return to Workplace
- June 2020 – COVID-19 Member and Student Survey Part 2 – Workplace Planning
- April 2020 – COVID-19 Member and Student Survey Part 1 – Responding to the Pandemic
Each year HRPA surveys its members and students to obtain their valuable insights about their experiences with our programs and services, and their feelings about our effectiveness as a regulator. Read the survey reports for key highlights from each survey.
- 2021 Annual Member and Student Survey Part 1 – Member Experience
- 2021 Annual Member and Student Survey Part 2 – Professional Regulation
- 2020 Annual Member and Student Survey Part 1 – Member Experience
- 2020 Annual Member and Student Survey Part 2 – Professional Regulation
- 2019 Annual Member and Student Survey
Survey reports created in collaboration with HRPA partners to share a fresh perspective on topics affecting the HR profession.
- August 2021 – HRPA and CPHR Canada National Salary Survey
- August 2021 – HRPA and CPHR Canada National Salary Survey – Ontario Results