FREE * for the first 125 HRPA Members who register using PD Event Vouchers. Thereafter, the cost of this event is $30.00; $45.00 for non-HRPA Members and Guests.
CANCELLATION POLICY: All cancellations MUST be received in writing, 3 BUSINESS DAYS in advance, to firstname.lastname@example.org. PD Free Event Waivers and session fees are 100% non-redeemable / non-refundable after that time.
York: 10.10.18 PD Breakfast | Project Management for HR Professionals
Successful Project Management requires a leader who can create the right environment and manage the project through planning, coordinating, leading, facilitating, collaborating and communicating from both a strategic and detailed perspective. Learn the steps, tips and strategies on how to successfully implement and manage a project.
As Human Resources Professionals, you will have opportunities, large and small to manage projects. The key to success starts with planning. As you gain experience in project management, you will gain confidence in participating and/or managing more complex projects involving multidisciplinary teams in corporate wide initiatives.
Overview of What You Will Learn for a Successful Project Implementation
- The Project Life Cycle
- The importance of Developing your Project Implementation Plan
- Roles of the Project Manager as Planner, Coordinator, Leader, Facilitator, Collaborator
- Tips and Strategies to deal with the Complexities of Multidisciplinary Corporate Wide Initiatives whether you are a Team member or the Project Manager
- The importance of Training and a Training Program
- The need to develop a Strong Communication Plan