Many talented employees find themselves supervising others, yet few receive sufficient training in the skills needed to succeed in the role.
In this one-day workshop, participants explore the role of manager and acquire practical tools and resources to transform from an individual contributor to a highly regarded leader.
Participants learn how to set organizationally aligned goals and how to mobilize performance; participants also acquire the essentials of effective delegation and a model for delivering objective feedback.
As part of this workshop, participants create their own personal Manager Roadmap and action plan based on real life examples, discussion, and active practice.
- Clarify the most important aspects of leading a team
- Write organizationally aligned performance goals
- Discover what really motivates employees
- Explain the role and key elements of effective recognition
- Learn what and how much to delegate
- Enhance your ability to deliver objective feedback
Who should attend?
- Human Resources Professionals supporting management development
- Newly appointed managers and supervisors who have direct reports
- Managers and supervisors who have limited experience leading others
- Experienced managers and supervisors who want a refresher on management skills
- Individuals aspiring to a management or supervisory role within the next 12-18 months
- Everyone tasked with performance management and development