Peel: 05.25.17 ABM and HR Law Update: Off-Duty Conduct
Please join us for a brief overview of our year and an update from HRPA. We will also have a fantastic dinner and HR Law presentation on Off-Duty Conduct with Cody Yorke, associate at Rudner MacDonald.
Overview of Session:
- What is off-duty conduct
- Concerns associated with off-duty conduct
- Employer rights to manage off-duty conduct and limits on those rights
- How to address potential off-duty conduct before it arises and for to deal with it when it does
- What rights employers have to control of monitor employees; off-duty conduct
- How employers can set expectations and guidelines for employees regarding off-duty conduct
- When off-duty conduct can warrant discipline
- What types of discipline can be appropriate in regard to off-duty conduct
Please let us know in advance if you have special meal requirements (vegetarian, allergies). Thanks.