To register for the exam click on the login button at the top left hand corner of the screen. You are required to enter your username and password and follow the registration process through to the payment screen.
You are registering for the Comprehensive Knowledge Exam (CKE 1).
Exam Testing Window
June 4, 2018 - June 18, 2018
The CKE 1 exam is only valid for the CHRP designation. If you wish to earn the CHRL designation you are required to register and write the CKE 2.
Note: The CKE 2 Exam is valid for both the CHRP and the CHRL designations.
As HRPA has moved to computer based testing, upon completion of your exam registration and payment with HRPA, you are required to schedule your exam seat time and location directly with the exam vendor. www.prometric.com/hrpa.
Confirmation of Eligibility: In order to write the CKE 1 for the CHRP designation, applicants must have met the coursework requirement. If you have not met the eligibility requirements you cannot proceed to register for the exam. HRPA will send an email to confirm you have met the eligibility requirement.
Withdrawal and Deferral Policies: HRPA has very specific withdrawal policy in relation to the exam.
Code of Ethics: All members of HRPA commit to abide by the HRPA Code of Ethics and the HRPA Professional Code of Conduct. Review both of these important documents at www.hrpa.ca
Disqualification: HRPA reserves the right to disqualify any member from writing or to withhold exam results if a member did not meet the registration requirements.
Accommodation Requests: Please refer to the HRPA website and link
Exam applicants who submit a special accommodation request after the exam registration deadline may be required to wait until the next scheduled sitting if accommodations cannot be adequately met before the exam date.
Terms and Conditions:
- I warrant that all information I have provided on my application form and all supporting documentation is complete and accurate and I further understand that this information is subject to verification by HRPA at any time.
- I agree to abide by all examination rules and instructions.
- I agree to keep the content of the exams confidential by not divulging any details of its contents to anyone through any method including but not limited to (email, blogs chat groups, i.e. Facebook). I understand that releasing any said information could result in disciplinary action.
- I have read and understand that HRPA will work with members who require support in writing their exams due to personal disability. Members must notify HRPA of their needs at the time of registration. Should you require accommodations in order to write the exam, please indicate this in the consent section of this online form and follow up by sending HRPA the supporting documentation ASAP, to Kelly Morris, firstname.lastname@example.org. HRPA will then be in contact with you to discuss options and available support. If you fail to notify HRPA of your needs at the time of registration, we can't guarantee that we will be able to accommodate your needs at the time of examination. HRPA staff require time to work with examination vendor to make them aware.
- I am aware that failure to show up for the exam, barring documented illness or other personal emergency, will result in forfeiture of the examination fee. HRPA will require proper documentation.
- I am aware that it is my responsibility to keep HRPA informed of any changes in my contact information, including my email address. HRPA relies on our membership database for up to date information. Please log on to the HRPA website at www.hrpa.ca to update your profile at any time.
- I understand that HRPA will forward confirmation information by email, and that I must ensure that my email can accept emails from HRPA.
- I agree that all information provided by means of this registration form as well as responses to exam questions become property of HRPA.