You are registering for the Employment Law Exam for the CHRL designation.
To register for the exam click on the login button at the top left hand corner of the screen. You are required to enter your username and password and follow the registration process through to the payment screen.
Exam Testing Window
September 17th to October 1, 2018.
The CHRL Employment Law exam is valid for both the CHRP and CHRL designation. If you wish to earn the CHRP designation while you wait to meet the requirements for the CHRL designation you are required to complete the Job Ready Program after passing the law exam.
Note: The CHRL Employment Law Exam is valid for both the CHRP and the CHRL designations.
As HRPA has moved to computer based testing, upon completion of your exam registration and payment with HRPA, you are required to schedule your exam seat time and location directly with the exam vendor. www.prometric.com/hrpa.
Confirmation of Eligibility: In order to write the Employment law exam for the CHRL designation, applicants must have passed the Comprehensive Knowledge Exam (CKE 2). If you have not written the CKE 2 exam, you are not permitted to write the Employment law exam. Please DON'T proceed to register for the exam
Withdrawal and Deferral Policies: HRPA has very specific withdrawal policy in relation to the exam.
Code of Ethics: All members of HRPA commit to abide by the HRPA Code of Ethics and the HRPA Professional Code of Conduct. Review both of these important documents at www.hrpa.ca
Disqualification: HRPA reserves the right to disqualify any member from writing or to withhold exam results if a member did not meet the registration requirements.
Accommodation Requests: Please refer to the HRPA website and link
Exam applicants who submit a special accommodation request after the exam registration deadline may be required to wait until the next scheduled sitting if accommodations cannot be adequately met before the exam date.
Terms and Conditions:
- I warrant that all information I have provided on my application form and all supporting documentation is complete and accurate and I further understand that this information is subject to verification by HRPA at any time.
- I agree to abide by all examination rules and instructions.
- I agree to keep the content of the exams confidential by not divulging any details of its contents to anyone through any method including but not limited to (email, blogs chat groups, i.e. Facebook). I understand that releasing any said information could result in disciplinary action.
- I have read and understand that HRPA will work with members who require support in writing their exams due to personal disability. Members must notify HRPA of their needs at the time of registration. Should you require accommodations in order to write the exam, please indicate this in the consent section of this online form and provide supporting documentation to Kelly Morris, email@example.com asap or immediately following completion of your registration. HRPA will then be in contact with you to discuss options and available support. If you fail to notify HRPA of your needs at the time of registration, we can't guarantee that we will be able to accommodate your needs at the time of examination. HRPA staff require time to work with examination vendor and other resource mediums to make alternate arrangements on your behalf.
- I am aware that failure to show up for the exam, barring documented illness or other personal emergency, will result in forfeiture of the examination fee. HRPA will require proper documentation.
- I am aware that it is my responsibility to keep HRPA informed of any changes in my contact information, including my email address. HRPA relies on our membership database for up to date information. Please log on to the HRPA website at www.hrpa.ca to update your profile at any time.
- I understand that HRPA will forward confirmation information by email, and that I must ensure that my email can accept emails from HRPA.
- I agree that all information provided by means of this registration form as well as responses to exam questions become property of HRPA.