Welcome to the Toronto Chapter of the Human Resources Professionals Association. Toronto is HRPA's largest chapter - 6,000 strong – with members working and living and/or working in Toronto. We are dedicated to providing members with the widest possible variety of professional development, mentoring and networking experiences for HR practitioners at all stages of their careers.
Networking and volunteering provides HR professionals with a sense of belonging, opportunities to meet, exchange ideas, build relationships with other HR professionals who share your interests and challenges and maybe give something back to the profession.
Toronto chapter programs are delivered online, and in person in locations downtown, midtown and uptown, in webinar, breakfast, lunch and evening formats to make them as accessible as possible.
The Toronto Chapter Board of Directors for 2018/2019 Term:
Zufar Akhunov, Mona Bratanescu, Patrick Gauch, Barrie Goodman, Hussain Haider Ali, Cindy Kennedy, Andria Matadial, Joanne Melanson, Hendrik Nieuwland, Jennifer Pierce and Moneca Yardley.
Toronto Board of Directors bios >>
On Wednesday, May 23, 2018 the HRPA Toronto Chapter held a Meeting of the Board of Directors to elect Chapter Officers and assign Chapter Portfolios / Responsibilities.
Election of Chapter Officers:
- Chair: Cindy Kennedy
- Secretary / Treasurer: Moneca Yardley
- Past-Chair: Patrick Gauch
Assignment of Chapter Portfolios / Responsibilities to the Directors
- Communications: Jennifer Pierce
- Employment Networking Group: Mona Bratanescu
- Executive Impact: Joanne Melanson
- LegalEase: Hendrik Nieuwland
- Mentorship: Hussain Haider Ali
- Nominating: Cindy Kennedy / Patrick Gauch
- Professional Development: Barrie Goodman
- Student Affairs / Student Case Competition/Scholarship: Zufar Akhunov
- Regulatory Liaison: Andria Matadial
Our Key Performance Metrics are:
- Member Engagement score – improvement
- Member retention – net gain
- # members attending 2 or more events