The HRPA Niagara Chapter includes more than 600 members located in cities throughout the Niagara Region. Our members come from diverse work backgrounds including manufacturing, public sector, not for profit, hospitality, tourism, transportation and financial services.
Throughout the year we assist our membership by providing opportunities for professional education and networking at our monthly membership meetings, which have proven to be informative and interesting. Meeting information including schedules, locations and times are available on the Events Page. This schedule is updated periodically, so please check it often.
HRPA Niagara Chapter Objectives
The objectives of the Chapter are set out as follows:
- to encourage the acceptance and maintenance of high standards of knowledge, experience and ethics for all persons engaged in the field of Human Resources Management;
- with the support of HRPA, to promote and further the education of persons engaged in Human Resources Management;
- to provide a medium for communication and exchange of information and knowledge for those persons engaged in Human Resources Management;
- to encourage and promote liaison with other individuals, associations and groups engaged in similar or related fields of activity;
- to comply with the Bylaws and promote the objects and of the Association.