Thank you for your interest in volunteering as a Chapter Board Director of the Human Resources Professionals Association, West Toronto Chapter. The purpose of the Chapter is to promote and increase the knowledge, skill and proficiency of members of the Association, firms and students.
The West Toronto Chapter Board is seeking for up to 1 (one) Chapter Board Director. The new Chapter Board Director will be elected for a 3-year term.
Serving on the West Toronto Chapter Board Directors is an excellent opportunity to:
- Help make an impact and assist in the development of the HR profession.
- Help raise the profile of the profession within the workplace.
- A means of maintaining professional competency.
- Hours spent as a volunteer Chapter Board member can be counted toward continuing professional development.
- Networking and sharing viewpoints with senior and executive-level HR professionals.
Members interested in this unique opportunity to contribute their time and talent must be an HRPA Member or Student Registrant in good standing; must be able to attend Chapter Board meetings and be available as required for ad hoc calls/correspondence.
Do not delay; nominations will close Tuesday, May 26, 2020 at 5:00pm EST.
Once nominations close, the Chapter Nomination Committee (CNC) will review applications and contact those individuals meeting the eligibility requirements. Voting will commence no later than June 17, 2020.
For further information, please download the
Chapter Board Nomination Information Package for the 2020 Chapter Board Election (PDF)
Chapter Board Online Nomination Application
Chapter Governance and Operating Terms (PDF)
Questions? Please contact:
Chapter Elections Officer
416-923-2324 ext. 322
1-800-387-1311 ext. 322