HRPA, governed by the Board of Directors, continues its success with strong leadership.
Serving on HRPA's Board of Directors is an excellent opportunity to participate in setting the agenda for the Association and charting the future direction for the human resources profession.
Nominees should be aware that the primary role of HRPA Board Directors is to help regulate the human resources profession in the public interest.
Members entitled to vote are invited to nominate an individual who has their CHRP, CHRL, or CHRE designation, to stand for election to the Board of Directors.
Other benefits include:
- The chance to make an impact and assist in the development of the HR profession.
- Helping raise the profile of the profession within the workplace.
- A means of maintaining professional competency.
- Hours spent as a volunteer Board member can be counted toward continuing professional development.
- Networking and sharing viewpoints with senior and executive-level HR professionals.
This year our Board Nomination Committee successfully evaluated eleven excellent candidates standing for Election to HRPA’s Board. Each candidate presented their professional experience along with their bio or candidate statement to members eligible to vote. The election was open from January 28th and closed on March 8th, 2019.
I am pleased to share with you that our members have elected the following individuals as Board Directors:
For further information, please download the
Board Nomination Information Package for the 2019 Board Election (PDF)
Board Nomination Information Package for the 2019 Board Election (Word)
Terms of Office for Directors (PDF)
Director Role Description (PDF)
Election Protocol (PDF)
Questions? Please contact:
Director, Board Relations
416-923-2324 ext. 317
1-800-387-1311 ext. 317