HRPA is partnering with the Ontario Psychological Association and BizLife Solutions to offer a comprehensive Certificate Program in the Management of Workplace Mental Health and Psychological Safety
Ontario has just passed Bill 132 requiring all Ontario organizations to implement
programs to ensure the safety of workers from sexual harassment in the workplace.
The Canadian National Standard for Psychological Health and Safety is fast becoming
the baseline for creating mentally healthy workplaces.
The Occupational Health and Safety Act has implemented recent amendments based
on Bill 132.
These groundbreaking changes create the opportunity to inspire meaningful support for
mental health and psychological safety in Ontario workplaces.
As a business professional you need expert knowledge, practical information, tools and
resources to meet the challenge. This weekend intensive Certificate Program,
developed and presented by top level psychologists, lawyers, and business leaders,
delivers what you need.
By the end of the program participants will leave with a tangible Workplace Mental
Health and Psychological Safety Action Plan for preventing, managing and responding
to the complexities and challenges of mental health issues in the workplace.
Please click here for full program agenda
Learn how to
- Understand the 10 Pillars for creating a psychologically safe and healthy into the
- Identify conditions in the workplace that create undue stress (i.e. toxic conditions that
result from bullying and harassment);
- Create a business case for Boards, Senior Leaders and Owners for the benefits of
Psychologically Safe Workplace Initiatives;
- Understand and address mental health stigma in the workplace;
- Learn recent case law and how it impacts the employer;
- Support and understand individuals with mental health issues;
- Decrease absenteeism and stress-related short/long term disability leaves;
- Create healthy workplace initiatives to prevent incidents of mental illness
- Mitigate costs associated with mental health issues in the workplace including lost
productivity, employee turnover, increased medical and WSIB claims
- Increase employee engagement;
- Develop an Action Plan to implement programs to promote and manage Mental
Health and Psychological Safety in the workplace.
Who should attend:
HR professionals, consultants, senior and middle managers and other professionals.
Meet the presenters:
- Ms. M. Janet Kasperski, RN, MHSc, CHE (CEO of the Ontario Psychological Association)
- Dr. Stephanie Bot, C. Psych., Psychoanalyst (Owner / Supervising Psychologist at Dr. Bot & Associates, President of Bizlife Solutions)
- Ms. Donna Marshall, MA (Chief Executive Officer of Bizlife Solutions)
- Judy Hamilton LL.B. (Friedman Law Professional Corporation)
- Dr. Emily Danson, (Chiropractor at Highpoint Wellness Centre)
- Dr. Chayim Newman, C. Psych. (Supervised Practice) (Faculty Bizlife Solutions)
- Ms. Marilyn Deborah, CTP, Faculty at Canadian Management Centre
PLEASE NOTE: To the best of our knowledge these individuals are available and able to present at the sessions but we reserve the right to change them with comparable experts should unforeseen situations arise.
HRPA Members receive a 10% discount on registration.
Promo Code: DISCOUNT123
Certificate of Attendance –
$1,750 (Non HRPA Members)
$1,575 (HRPA Members)
Confirms that you have attended all 10 sessions (any three may be taken online except the first and last sessions). Provides you with 18 CPD Hours
Certificate of Completion –
$1,950(Non HRPA Members)
$1,755 (HRPA Members)
Please contact Tyler Davis at email@example.com should you have any questions related to the registration process.