Workforce Analytics: From Understanding to Execution is a one-day interactive workshop aimed at the HR professional looking to use data and analytics to drive better business outcomes. The workshop will provide an end-to-end view of workforce analytics and will enable participants to take part in interactive modules focused on equipping them with the information, framework and steps/plan needed to get started and be successful with workforce analytics. Not only will participants see, hear and learn about how to execute on workforce analytics, they will have the opportunity to ‘do’ workforce analytics. Participants will spend time in a hands-on environment, interacting with workforce data and looking at business issues using a real workforce analytics solution. Participants will also learn best practices for communicating with executives and telling the people story.
A section of the course will require a computer. Please ensure that the Chrome browser is installed in the laptop.
Class size is limited to 10 participants
- Learn how workforce analytics can deliver a holistic understanding of your people and enable you to focus more on strategy less on data manipulation.
- Obtain a powerful and proven framework for doing workforce analytics in your organization.
- Develop a plan to use workforce analytics to address your key business priorities
- Discover the many ways you can interact with data within a workforce analytics solution.
- Learn how to draw insights from the data and leverage this for effective decision-making.
- Learn best practices for communicating the people story across the organization.
Who should attend:
This workshop is designed for HR Executives and Practitioners who want to use workforce data and analytics to drive better talent outcomes and business decisions. Key audiences would include VPs of HR, Directors and HR Managers.
About the presenter: John Pensom
John Pensom: John Pensom is CEO of PeopleInsight, a workforce analytics solution focused on helping HR leaders be more successful. PeopleInsight provides HR with access to the people and business data, consolidated in one place, and connected across sources. PeopleInsight takes care of the heavy lifting in making connections and delivering actionable results so that HR leaders can make smarter people decisions and communicate more effectively with executives in telling the people story as it connects to business outcomes.
John is a sought-after speaker in the HR and Talent communities. Most recently he has acted as Conference Chair for the HR Metrics Summit Canada. John loves engaging with people, learning from them, and sharing his passion, knowledge and experience related to workforce analytics and how it can elevate the HR game to new and exciting heights in the business.