People Analytics (or sometimes referred to as Workforce & Talent Analytics): From Understanding to Execution is a one-day interactive workshop aimed at the HR professional looking to use data and analytics to drive better business outcomes. The workshop will provide an end-to-end view of workforce analytics and will enable participants to take part in interactive modules focused on equipping them with the information, framework and steps/plan needed to get started and be successful with workforce analytics. Not only will participants see, hear and learn about how to execute on workforce analytics, they will have the opportunity to ‘do’ workforce analytics. Participants will spend time in a hands-on environment, interacting with workforce data and looking at business issues using a real workforce analytics solution. Participants will also learn best practices for communicating with executives and telling the people story.
A section of the course will require a computer. Please ensure that the Chrome browser is installed in the laptop.
Class size is limited to 10 participants
- Learn how workforce and talent analytics can deliver a holistic understanding of your people and enable you to focus more on strategy less on data manipulation.
- Obtain a powerful and proven framework for doing people analytics in your organization.
- Use analytics to address key priorities and opportunities across all domains of HR (from recruitment to retention to retirement).
- Discover the many ways you can interact with data within a workforce analytics solution.
- Learn how to draw insights from the data and leverage this for effective decision-making.
- Learn best practices for communicating the people story across the organization.
Who should attend:
This workshop is designed for HR Executives and Practitioners who want to use workforce data and analytics to drive better talent outcomes and business decisions. Key audiences would include VPs of HR, Directors and HR Managers.
About the presenter: John Pensom
John Pensom is CEO and Co-Founder of PeopleInsight, a workforce analytics company leading the charge in helping organizations untap value into their frequently underutilized and always complex asset – workforce, HR and people data.
John speaks frequently at industry events about the power of workforce analytics and was recently identified as one of the Global Top 50 HR Analytics Influencers.