Over 95% of workplace communication is informal. Think on Your Feet® is a communication skills workshop that trains you to organize your thoughts and ideas quickly for clear, concise, persuasive messaging in any situation an HR professional may encounter, such as delivering sensitive information, coaching, performance reviews, emergency situations and more.
Think on Your Feet® brochure - view here
- Communicate succinctly and impactfully when recruiting and interviewing
- Respond to delicate situations quickly, clearly and with sensitivity
- Use effective communication to prevent misunderstandings and workplace conflict
- Gain confidence when addressing sensitive or emergency situations on-the-spot
- Obtain employee buy-in for new policies/procedures
- Clarify and manage expectations in the workplace with clear and structured communication
- Position arguments and manage your listeners
Who should attend:
Think on Your Feet® is designed for professionals looking to advance and improve informal communication skills.
Presenter: Susan Lynne
Susan Lynne brings 20 years of experience to her role as a communication-skills trainer. Her diverse communications background includes Client Service Management, Training and Psychology.
In Client Service Management, her roles have included employee management, training, sales, project management, translation, on-line documentation and editing services. Susan has held positions at Kodak Canada, Security Card Systems and Ontario Training Corporation.
An Associate of McLuhan & Davies Communications since 1997, Susan is one of four master trainers in North America for Writing Dynamics™, The Skilled Presenter™ and Think on Your Feet®. In this role, she handles instructor accreditation, train-the-trainer and new course development.