Within changing workplaces, HR professionals are expected to be authentic coaching leaders. This workshop will refine participants’ coaching skills while enhancing their ability to coach successfully using a consultative approach to resolve workplace and people management issues. This workshop will also focus on designing and creating a coaching culture in their respective organizations.
- Assess your own coaching abilities and style and determine areas of development
- Define coaching and its role within organizations
- Distinguish the difference between four coaching methods
- Discover a model for coaching to aid in your leadership and HR practitioner role
- Share coaching experiences with other HR practitioners and leaders
- Identify strategies for effectively providing a consultative coaching approach to leaders requiring your support and guidance
- Realize how to create a coaching culture in your organization
Who should attend:
HR professionals, managers and/or anyone who leads people.
About the presenter:
Jodi Zigelstein-Yip, CHRL, Director, HR Consulting Services Williams HR Consulting
Jodi is the Director, HR Consulting Services at Williams HR Consulting. She is a seventeen (17) year leader and veteran in the HR community. Jodi plays a major role in her client’s businesses to drive overall performance and growth while leading organizational strategy, promoting operational effectiveness and elevating team performance through innovative leadership development initiatives. Jodi has exceptional focus influencing and engaging large national and multi-national clients in a variety of industries including retail, education, sales, distribution, manufacturing, professional and financial services and not-for-profits.
Jodi has been featured in various publications including the HR Professional Magazine. Jodi facilitates a number of programs for the HRPA including the Labour Relations Certificate Program, The Authentic Coaching Leader and Developing High Performers through Performance Improvement. Jodi is the Past-President of the HRPA York Region Chapter, where during her tenure as President was awarded five Chapters of Excellence Awards between 2012 and 2014.