“No matter what level individuals are at in an organization, or what kinds of clients they deal with, their individual success depends on being able to gain cooperation, conduct key conversations and influence people over whom they have no formal control.”
Drawing on the insights from her extensive business experience and professional teaching, Ruth Brothers will show you how to:
- Coax cooperation from the people who control the resources
- Acquire key information and overcome barriers
- Hold the “tough conversations”
- Gain support for your personal objectives
- Hone your “influence” skills
This is a highly interactive seminar, designed to introduce participants to the concepts of partnering successfully, conversing effectively and influencing key stakeholders.
At the end of the session participants leave with a personalized strategy to deal with their most critical “influence” challenge.
Who should attend:
- Business Professionals responsible for company-wide projects
- Senior HR Professionals with cross functional business partners
- Senior HR/Finance/IT teams * this program is ideally suited to intact teams responsible for the implementation of large scale multi-functional projects
Ruth Brothers, CHRP, CHRL, CHRE
Ruth Brothers has held VP HR roles in pharmaceuticals, electronics and aerospace, and consumer packaged goods, to name a few. She was also the 2011 recipient of Toronto Star HR Professional of the Year Award. Ruth’s consulting work now focuses on executive coaching, HR strategy, career management, and organization design. Ruth is a motivational speaker in addition to delivering workshops on “Personal Success” and on the faculty of HRPA’s Advanced Program for Human Capital Management.