- The Latest HR-Related Legal Information.
- Four Respected Employment Law Experts.
- Invaluable Quarterly Updates.
One Powerful Series.
HRPA members receive $25 on their membership reward card
when registering for the full series.
Stay up-to-date with the most recent HR-related legal information, wherever you are.
4 Employment Law Experts. 4 Hot Current Topics.
- Christine Thomlinson - HR and Social Media in the workplace.
- Zaheer Lakhani - Employment human rights
- Karen Sargeant - Workplace Terminations.
- Chris Foulon - All Current HR Topics
The four distinguished speakers will provide updates and insights every quarter in a series of four webcasts from 2013 – 2014. Along with Scott Allinson, VP, Public Affairs at HRPA providing update on Bill 32, the Registered Human Resources Professionals Act, 2013.
When you register for the series, you will also receive a recording even if you miss the live webinar, so you will not miss any of the valuable information provided.
WHAT You Will Gain:
A unique series - packed with value!
- Exclusive chance to gain first-hand information fast, about current Ontario employment law issues like Social media, Employment Human Rights, Terminations and more from top employment lawyers.
- Interactive series to engage the speakers and ask questions during these one-hour sessions.
- Sessions will be broadcast as webinars and you can access it using any mobile devices, i.e. computer, iPad, tablets, smartphones etc.
- $25 Member Rewards Dollars - Credited to your membership cards when you enroll in the series.
- Never miss a session - If you are unable to attend any one of the series after you’ve registered, you will receive a recording of each webinar.
WHO Should Participate:
- HR Managers and Supervisors dealing with workplace issues and employee management
- HR Professionals seeking to gain knowledge about the latest trends in social media, employment law and more