Who Should Attend:
This workshop is designed for senior level management who are required to present on strategic issues to the “C-Suite” or other senior executive. It is appropriate for people who are at the stage in their career when their ability to present at the strategic level is critical to their own success and the success of their organization.
What You Will Learn
By attending this workshop, you will learn to:
- Assess your existing skill level for presenting strategic issues to executives
- Identify and deal with the unique rules and expectations of “C-Suite” audiences
- Plan your strategic message and clarify your objectives for executive-level presentations
- Develop your content by focusing on the information that senior executives need and
- Isolate the critical messages from the supporting detail
- Improve your ability to get to the point quickly and deliver the right amount of information
- Manage difficult Q&A sessions and pushback without becoming flustered
- Prevent your presentation from being derailed
- Design and use visuals to support your message; avoid the worst excesses of PowerPoint
- Use your voice and body language to project confidence and deliver credible messages
- Illustrate your points through appropriate use of analogies and anecdotes.
Why This Workshop Gets Results
We accept a maximum of seven participants per instructor for this workshop in order to ensure ample coaching and feedback for each participant. We also use video feedback extensively to reinforce learning. In addition, we follow up with participants six weeks after the training to encourage them to evaluate their successes and revisit their goals. IWCC also provides on-going support and reinforcement through our bi-weekly blog which contains tips and reminders about effective presentation skills as well as writing and meeting facilitation skills.
Who is IWCC Training?
For over 40 years, IWCC Training has been providing communication skills training and coaching solutions to organizations around the world. For more information, please visit www.iwcctraining.com.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.