Getting the most out of Resource Centre
Resource Centre is the title we give to all the various information services HRPA make available to its members and subscribers:
- HR Hotline
- Resource Centre Knowledgebase
- HR Reference Library
- Custom enquiry research service
- HR Daily and OnFile newsletters
- HR Professional Magazine
HR Hotline is a free service for members and subscribers operated by experienced CHRP volunteers. While Hotline cannot substitute for professional legal and consulting services, it can be a source of quick answers to HR questions. Learn more.
Resource Centre — HRPA’s powerful online HR knowledge base gives members instant access to the HR information and resources you need to do your job and succeed in your career.
Resource Centre lets you:
- Browse our hand-picked collections on HR topics that matter, such as:
- Provincial and Federal Employment Law
- HR Planning
- Health and Safety
- Human Rights
- Training and Development
- Use the integrated search function to find resources from HRPA, as well as leading employment law firms, HR trade publications and the Ministry of Labour – all without leaving the Resource Centre web site.
- Find and purchase more than 700 premium, customizable HR policies from HRdownloads—available for $10/each.
- Get discounts on the latest HR and management books from Amazon.ca
- Access RSS feeds from HR Daily, Statistics Canada, WSIB and CIPD on the Resource Centre homepage
Custom Research - Need help finding answers? Contact HRPA’s customized research request service. Use our online form or e-mail our team of Information Specialists directly to guide you to the most relevant, recent research on business and HR topics, as well as salary survey and benchmarking data.
HR Daily and OnFile - Each day, HRPA's information specialists scrub the Internet for breaking stories related to human resources, then publish the most relevant ones as part of that day's email broadcast. See what has been happening recently.OnFile is a quarterly publication that takes a look at topical issues based on member enquiries and reports on some of the cool stuff we've found researching those enquiries. View a recent OnFile.