Don’t leave home without it.
Why? Your HRPA Member Card shows your HRPA membership (including your member number, category and join date) and your commitment to HR professional excellence. And because it’s a prepaid VISA card--a loyalty card, not a credit card--it also provides a new way to receive cash rebates when you register for specially advertised programs and participate in other promotions and events.
Here’s how you get started:
- If you wish to take advantage of loyalty program offers, Activate your card—you can’t take advantage of rebates and incentives if you don’t activate! (Activation instructions are included in the mail-out package.) If you don't wish to participate, don't activate your card.
- Keep it with you to identify yourself as an HRPA member
- Take advantage of money-earning opportunities
Ways you can earn money on your HRPA Member Card
Beginning in 2013, HRPA and our partners began providing rebates and incentives for HRPA Member Card holders. Here are some examples:
- Receive rebates on your card when you register for specially advertised professional development and other HRPA events (watch for promotions).
- Earn dollars to your card when you invite a non-member to a chapter meeting (check for promotions with your local HRPA Chapter).
- Cash rebates on your card when you purchase products and services from HRPA's partners.
Activate your card today and start earning
money on your HRPA Member Card!
Instructions to Activate your Card
Logging into www.myberkeleyaccount.com
- Go to www.myberkeleyaccount.com
- Enter the 16 digit card number, 4 digit Activation Code (4772), 3 digit security code (found on the back of the card) and select Log In
- You will then be asked to fill out an Identification Q&A for security purposes. You have the option to defer filling out the Q&A until the next time you log in.
- When filling out the questionnaire (the questions are for account protection and that answering them is a second way to confirm the cardholder’s identity on a new device like computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.), you will be presented with 10 questions, 4 of which you must answer. It is important that you remember the answers to the questions as they will be used for verification purposes in the future.
- Once the 4 selected questions have been answered and you verify the information, you will be able to gain access to your account information. Here you have the ability to activate your card, change personal information, review your balance and transaction history.
Calling into the IVR
- Dial 1-866-466-0065
- Select 1 for English, 2 for French
- Enter your 16 digit card number
- When asked to enter your SSN, enter your Activation Code (4772)
- Your card will be activated