HRPA membership is one of the keys to establishing and maintaining successful Canadian HR career. Membership helps you with the resources and tools to help you get accredited as a Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) and working as an HR professional. And HRPA and its chapters link you to mentoring, networking, professional development and job search resources, plus guidance on integrating into the Canadian HR labour market.
- Access to an HR IEP online information resource to help you find the appropriate bridging, mentorship and professional networking opportunities to assist you in finding your first Canadian HR job.
- Training in Ontario-specific HR education in provincial employment law, Canadian business context and occupational-specific language training at HRPA member pricing.
- Access to HRPA’s Alternative Routes program: Expedited verification of international education and professional experience to help you earn the CHRP designation.
- Access to HRPA’s HR Resource Centre to help you find answers around Canadian HR best practices, metrics, compensation, training, recruitment, termination, legislation, employment law & more.
This website is your guide to:
Your HRPA profile
Just follow this link, login using your email and six-digit membership number and follow the instructions to get the most out of HRPA online tools and community.
Personalize your online HRPA experience and create your member profile. This is your personal HRPA portal for online access to your dashboard, chapters, communities and more.
Water Cooler: Join the online HR conversation
Connect and network with fellow Human Resources Internationally Educated Professionals (HR IEPs) and HRPA members from across the province, industries and sectors on the Water Cooler -- HRPA’s exclusive online social community.
Signing up is easy:
- Go to Water Cooler and click on “register”
- Follow the link to create your personal profile and start connecting with HRPA members online
Watch a brief, six-minute Water Cooler tutorial. It walks you through the basics on getting the most out of this great HRPA-member online networking and collaboration tool.