HRPA Grand Valley Student Scholarship
The Human Resources Professional Association (HRPA) Grand Valley Chapter is proud to recognize the value of student development through studies in the field of Human Resources Management. For this reason, the HRPA Grand Valley Chapter sponsors scholarships to recognize and reward academic excellence and a commitment to the Human Resources Profession.
Each scholarship is valued at $1,000. Three scholarships are awarded annually to successful recipients who meet the following criteria:
• Graduating student from an accredited Human Resources Management or related post-secondary program, degree
concentration, post graduate certificate or applied degree
• Current full-time student member of HRPA Grand Valley Chapter
• Minimum cumulative average of 75%
• Have completed or be in the process of completing at least 4 Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP) qualifying courses
• Demonstrate human resources and/or community volunteerism and a sustained interest in Human Resources
To apply, submit a copy of your resume, transcript and completed application form to email@example.com.
Application deadline is April 1, 2014.