Speaking at the 2017 Annual Conference & Trade Show
February 1-3, 2017
This is Canada’s largest HR Conference & Trade Show, attracting more than 4,000 HR and business professionals. The successful three-day conference and trade show features world-class keynote speakers, informative sessions on cutting-edge HR issues and great opportunities to build new relationships with others in the industry and features the largest HR products and services trade show in Canada.
Important information, please read before submitting:
- Sessions are generally 50 minutes in length
- HRPA’s Annual Conference Program Committee is responsible for researching and conducting reference checks prior to making speaker recommendations to HRPA
- Speakers whose proposals meet conference requirements will be contacted by Programs Committee Representatives during the course of their research between February and April 2016
- All final negotiations of speaking terms will be approved by HRPA
- Speakers must be available to present all three days of the conference, selected speakers will be notified of their schedule by July 31, 2016
- Upon confirmation of a speaking agreement, changes to speaker and co-speaker availability, contact information or any other pertinent information must be provided to HRPA immediately to avoid incorrect publishing of information
- Speaker submissions for all events are reviewed by staff members and/or committee
- Only those speakers’ whose proposals are being considered, will be contacted by a member of HRPA staff or by an HRPA committee member
- You will be required to sign a contract outlining the date, time and place of the presentation; the agreement terms; the deadlines for session descriptions, audiovisual requirements and presentation material submission
- You will commit to maintaining an educational or professional development focus in your session and to eliminate all sales messages or presentations
- Speakers who incorporate a sales theme or message and/or receive low audience evaluations will not be invited to present at future seminars or conferences
- Approval as a speaker at HRPA's annual conference does not mean that speaker will automatically be repeated at future events. HRPA continues to offer a fresh program with new speakers and diverse topics on an annual basis.
Submit Your Proposal
By registering you will create an account profile which will contain any and all information that may be repeated should you submit multiple proposals. You are entitled to submit a maximum of three proposals. Once you have completed your proposal and have submitted it, you will receive an e-mail confirmation.
To edit/change your proposal please log back into your account and click on the My Submissions tab. All of your proposals will be here and you are welcome to make edits and re-submit.
To download a copy of your proposal click on My Profile and click on the pdf.
|Submission deadline for Speaking at the Annual Conference this year is: April 8, 2016. We will not accept or review any new submissions after this date..
If you experience any technical difficulties with the website please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit your Proposal