Tuesday, January 22, 2013
Due to the enforced health and safety regulations, all EXHIBIT MATERIALS (booth structure, decor, giveaways, literature, etc.) must be moved into your booth on Tuesday, January 22, 2013 or you risk forfeiting your Trade Show booth space.
It is the responsibility of every exhibitor to ensure that booth set up/tear down staff have proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). CSA-APPROVED SAFETY SHOES which are mandatory for exhibit set up.
View Move-in Schedule
In order to organize a smooth move-in, HRPA and Stronco Show Services will draw up a move-in schedule based on the final requirements of the Trade Show. All move-in takes place between Noon and 6pm on Tuesday, January 22, 2013.
- Note: Staggered Move-in times are assigned to assist with a smooth trade show move-in. Not moving in at the assigned time could result in additional delays and possible charges to the exhibitor.
- Move-In Times - Move-In Schedule
All exhibitors will be notified in mid-January with a Move-In schedule.
Move-in and Move-out Procedures
- Exhibitors with “hand carry” items who do not need to utilize the marshalling yard or loading dock are permitted to personally carry goods to their booth via a main entrance. However, these items are defined by being able to be carried in one hand, or under one arm. Two wheel dollies and hand carts are forbidden through the street entrance. Exhibitors must adhere to move-in and move-out schedules.
- Passenger elevators and escalators ARE NOT TO BE USED for transporting freight or equipment from level to level. This includes chairs, tables, etc.
- Exhibitors are not permitted to off load, or load personal vehicles at the parking garage entrance to the MTCC. Pedestrian access must be safely maintained at all times.
- All vehicles that need to use the docks, must first report to the Vehicle Marshalling Yard located at 100/120 Cherry Street, Toronto. The Yard will be open one hour before move-in and move-out times. All exhibitors must strictly adhere to their scheduled move-in and move-out times. Vehicles will be ushered from the Marshalling Yard to the docks at the MTCC by staff.
- HRPA is offering complimentary material handling for freight entering the HRPA show floor via the loading dock for all Exhibitors. All Exhibitors must complete and return the Exhibitor Move-in Survey enclosed in the Stronco kit.
- There will be NO equipment available to be used or rented at the show.
- Exhibit halls, loading dock areas and “back of the house” service areas are considered hazardous work areas. There shall be no drinking of alcoholic beverages, no horseplay and any unsafe conditions or activities. It is recommended that no one under the age of 16 be allowed in these areas. Protective footwear must be worn during move-in and move-out.
- All materials must be removed from the MTCC by 8:00 pm on Friday, January 25, 2013. HRPA reserves the right to have materials left on the trade show floor after this deadline removed at the exhibitor’s expense. If forced removal of exhibitor materials is necessary, materials will be removed from the floor by shoe services contractor and delivered to their warehouse. The exhibitor will be contacted to make arrangements for pick-up or delivery. The above mentioned handling of materials will be charged directly to the exhibitor.
Vehicle Marshalling Yard
100/120 Cherry Street, Toronto, ON
To assist you in the installation and striking of your event, we provide a truck marshalling yard free of charge.
- Located 3.8 km from the Convention Centre
- Attendant will assign delivery orders based on show management
- Loading docks
- Drive-on floor capacity of 1,000 lbs./sq. ft.
MTCC Vehicle Marshalling Yard (PDF)
Friday, January 25, 2013
- Move-out time 12:10 pm.
- Exhibitors may go to the marshalling yard when packed and ready. Vehicles will be called up to loading docks as they arrive.
The Exhibitor Support Centre will be open until 4:30 p.m. on Friday, January 25, 2013 for your assistance.