|Friday, February 03, 2012||12:10 PM - 1:00 PM|
Sooky Lee, VP, Human Resources
HR is moving beyond its traditional “soft and fuzzy” persona. A recent CLC study found that executives now agree HR measurement is a top priority. However, studies also find that despite the best of intentions, HR’s ability to use metrics ranks distressingly low. This session will discuss the need for HR metrics and explore the type of metrics you will find most useful in providing business intelligence.
- Become a true business partner by understanding the link between HR and business metrics in driving better decisions
- Examine the types of HR metrics that can be used to lead an organization
- Learn how to obtain HR metrics.
- Enhance HR operational excellence by identifying your own process gaps via metrics
- Find out if HR metrics can or should be outsourced
ABOUT THE SPEAKER:
Sooky Lee is vice-president, human resources, for ADP Canada. ADP is the leading Canadian provider of comprehensive HR outsourcing services, with more than 1,800 associates dedicated to providing a level of personalized attention and expertise that no in-house software package or systems vendor can match. With a client base of more than 50,000 organizations across Canada, ADP pays one in four Canadians in the private sector.
Prior to joining ADP, Sooky was the managing director of human resources for GE Energy Financial Services. Over her 14-year career with GE, she held progressively senior HR positions in various GE businesses in Canada and the U.S. Sooky holds a master of industrial relations degree from the University of Toronto and a BA and BEd from York University.