|Friday, February 03, 2012||12:10 PM - 1:00 PM|
James Duncan, President
You’re a leader—so speak like one. This session will provide fresh ideas and techniques to transform your speaking and training skills. Learn to communicate clearly and confidently while getting your message across in a memorable, engaging and interesting fashion. Learn how to focus the room, deliver your message so that it’s remembered and communicate your organization’s brand value. Sell your ideas more persuasively than you ever imagined possible.
- Discover the 11 biggest mistakes people make when presenting, and how to avoid them
- Make your presentations persuasive rather than just informative
- Sell yourself through building and delivering a strong “case” for your message
- Present more effectively, whether one-on-one or one-on-100
- Learn the presentation secrets of Apple Computers co-founder Steve Jobs
- Channel fear and anxiety to work for you, not against you
- Develop and maintain credibility and a dynamic, memorable presentation style
ABOUT THE SPEAKER:
James Duncan specializes in communication skills and other areas of leadership and personal development. He designs and delivers customized in-house courses and one-on-one coaching to business people at all levels of the organization and across many industries. He has 25 years of experience ensuring clients’ messages don’t get lost in the cluttered world of complex visual and spoken communications.
James specializes in leadership communication development and presentation skills for management, administrative professionals, sales and marketing, project managers and technology employees. He shows people how to create a refreshing, interesting and engaging performance that ensures their message becomes a “reason to remember.”