|Friday, February 03, 2012||10:25 AM - 11:15 AM|
Paul Gryglewicz, Managing Partner
The presentation will inform participants of the current developments in executive compensation risk assessment and reporting requirements.
- Understand compensation risk and its correlation to the most recent economic downturn and the international attention that is now on risk levels and tolerances;
- Receive an overview of the Financial Stability Forum and Board’s Principles of Sound Compensation Practices and their relation to the mitigation of organizational risk;
- Become familiar with Canada’s domestic assessment and reporting requirements;
- Receive an overview of cutting edge risk assessment tools and methodologies; as well as
- Understand the latest trends in compensation risk management.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER:
Paul Gryglewicz is the Managing Partner at Global Governance Advisors and is a key member of the firm’s Senior Leadership Team. He engages with Boards and senior management advising them in the areas of Executive Compensation, Human Resource Strategy and Corporate Governance. Paul’s work incorporates leading edge governance practices, mitigates risk and educates key stakeholders on sophisticated compensation systems.
Paul specializes in the strategic review, valuation and innovative design of compensation and corporate governance programs that support organizational strategy and objectives, as well as shareholders' interests.
Paul is an MBA graduate and Athletic Scholar from the DeGroote School of Business at McMaster University and holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree in Management Economics in Industry and Finance from the University of Guelph.