|Friday, February 03, 2012||10:25 AM - 11:15 AM|
Betty Jo McCabe, President
Every person has a unique and important story to tell. It’s no different for companies. The lore of an organization is a potent force for communicating purpose, leading change and creating affinity with its values, people and products. Bring life to your company messages with stories that connect the dots in a meaningful way. Learn how you can use the powerful tool of storytelling to enhance your effectiveness.
- Understand the links between storytelling, business communication and leadership effectiveness
- Learn how to use the power of storytelling to connect and engage with employees and customers
- Discover how to motivate employees to help shape your organization’s legacy
- See how stories can explain corporate culture, vision, values and major change initiatives
- Learn the craft of storytelling by exploring form, style and pace
- Practice telling stories with honest passion and emotional depth
ABOUT THE SPEAKER:
B .J. McCabe, the passionate storyteller and engaging speaker behind Touchstones Stories, PACE to Innovate and Pandora’s Promise of Hope is also the founder of Idein Rise Incorporated, delivering dynamic training solutions to workplaces.