|Friday, February 03, 2012||10:25 AM - 11:15 AM|
Michael Burchell, Vice President
Each year the Great Place to Work® Institute selects the best companies to work for in 45 countries. The institute has amassed a sizable body of research on how these companies create workplace environments that leverage the talent and skill of their workforces. Learn about the business case for workplace development, the role of trust in creating a great workplace and current trends and best practices in the best workplaces.
- Understand the essential ingredients of a great place to work
- Examine the business case for developing a great workplace
- Learn best practices of the best companies to work for
- Understand the role trust plays in being a great place to work
- Identify opportunities for change in your organization
ABOUT THE SPEAKER:
Michael Burchell, EdD, is a corporate vice-president with the Great Place to Work® Institute and a partner in the institute’s UAE affiliate. A sought-after speaker at conferences around the world, he has worked with senior leaders in positioning the workplace as a competitive business advantage. Michael is co-author of The Great Workplace: How to Build It, How to Keep It, and Why It Matters. He received his doctorate from the University of Massachusetts.