HRPA’s Annual Conference & Tradeshow is Canada’s largest human resources conference, attracting HR and business professionals from around the world. Our popular three-day event features world-class keynote speakers, informative sessions on cutting edge HR issues, more than 240 exhibitors and an opportunity to network with others in the industry.
Complete Exhibit and Sponsorship Application & Contract Online
Rules & Regulations (PDF)
Trade Show Exhibits
The trade show offers a wide range of products and services. Don't miss out on face-to-face contact with decision makers who ultimately purchase your products and services, promote what you have to offer by exhibiting.
- Exhibit spaces are available in 10' x 10' inline booths, 10' x 10' corner booths and up.
- A special section of 5' x 10' inline booths and 5' x 10' corner booths occupied by small businesses or consultants.
Benefits of being an exhibitor at HRPA 2016 Annual Conference & Trade Show
- Reach more than 4,500 national and international HR industry people
- Showcase new products and services
- Be recognized as a leader in the provision of products and services to the human resources field
- Meet the speakers in the exhibit hall bookstore
- Have your organization, including company background and contact information, listed on HRPA's 2016 Conference website and mobile application
- Company name, booth location listed in our onsite conference program, mini-planner and directional signs
Your fee includes:
- Booth space
- Carpeted aisles
- About Us description on conference website which stays active all year round
- Listing and location in onsite mini-planner given to all delegates
- Complimentary exhibitor lounge including coffee, tea and water throughout the day
- Complimentary continental breakfast within the exhibitor lounge
- Identification sign in the booth
- Professional security overnight and during move-out
- Exhibitor Support Centre
- Networking events in the Trade Show
If you wish to receive further information please contact:
Specialist, Trade Show
416-923-2324 ext. 347