HRPA's Annual Conference hosts more than 3,500 paid attendees
HRPA’s Annual Conference and Trade Show is a three-day event that attracts more than 3,500 HR practitioners from across Ontario and around the world. Held annually in the last week of January at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre--South Building, HR professionals exchange ideas with peers from around the world, choose from more than 130 unique sessions on the latest HR trends and issues, and hear from the world’s leading business minds and keynote speakers.
Trade Show: 290 exhibitors,30,000 square feet of exhibit space.
Many HR professionals use the annual conference as a “one-stop shop” for business services. A quality audience matched with 30,000 sq. ft. of exhibition space creates a trade show opportunity that attracted 290 exhibitors in 2009. Booth spaces are available in single, double, triple or island.
Become an exhibitor. Your fee includes:
- Conference booth space
- Carpeted aisles
- 50-word description on conference website
- Listing and location in onsite mini-planner distributed to all delegates
- Continental breakfast within the trade show
- Complimentary refreshment stations
- Identification sign in the booth
- Professional security overnight and during move-out
- Two tickets per booth to networking evening events
- Exhibitor Support Centre
- Supplier’s Guide
- Conference registration discount