The Annual General meeting is one the most important events for members in the association's calendar. Find out what we've accomplished on your behalf in the last twelve months; hear directly from the Chair, Board and CEO about plans for 2012; and have your voice heard by voting on some very important proposals. (The following membership categories are eligible to vote: CHRP, SHRP, FELLOW and Practitioner.)
In keeping with HRPA’s commitment to sustainability, we invite you to download these AGM
documents for viewing on your computer, rather than printing them out.
- Reading the minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting and any subsequent general or special meetings;
- Confirm, refer or reject any By-Law passed by the Board;
- Receive the audited financial statements;
- Appoint the auditor for the coming year;
- Receive reports from the Chief Executive Officer and the Chair of the Board on the activities of the Board and Association in the previous year;
- Receive a report on the election of Directors;
- Address any other matter as the Board determines may be properly brought before the meeting.
All voting members of HRPA with active status (CHRP, SHRP, FCHRP and Practitioner Members) are entitled to vote at meetings as Members of the Association.
Registration Deadline: Friday, May 11, 2012 at 5pm.
*Non-Voting: General Member, Full time or Part time Students